The Japanese Garden, Kenneth Hahn Park
Giclée Fine Art Print
10 x 8 in. printed on 8.5 x 11 in. archival paper
“Kenneth Hahn Park is a mini vacation in the middle of the city.” -Audra Esch
On this particular day, there were many orthodox Jewish families strolling around the pond, and so I got to hear snippets of conversation with yiddish and the Hebrew language all while painting a Japanese garden – only in Los Angeles…
- The pops of red amidst cool tones moves your eye around the painting.
- Painted on location at Kenneth Hahn Park in Culver City and finished in Audra’s studio.
Experience Kenneth Hahn Park, Japanese Garden.
- Limited Edition Print
- Hand signed and numbered
- Fine Art Prints are accompanied by a signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Printed on Archival Fine Art Paper
- Shipped and insured through USPS