COPYRIGHT ©, 2005-2014, Audra Esch, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright is a form of protection provided by the laws of the United States (title 17, U. S. Code) to the authors of “original works of authorship,” including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works.
Section 106 of the 1976 Copyright Act gives the owner (the creator) of copyright the exclusive right to do and to authorize others to do the following:
- To reproduce the work in copies
- To prepare derivative works based upon the work
- To distribute copies of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending
- To display the work publicly
It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright law to the owner of copyright.
- Audra Esch legally owns and reserves all rights to her intellectual property.
- Audra Esch does not offer licensing to reproduce or copy her images.
- Federal and international copyright laws strictly prohibit reproduction of any kind without prior written authorization, which means it is illegal to print or electronically copy any image or text on audraesch.com.
- If you own a print or an original work of art, you do not also own the license, nor do you possess the right, to reproduce or copy Audra Esch’s intellectual property in any way.
- If you reproduce Audra Esch’s intellectual property, without Audra Esch’s written consent, you are guilty of copyright infringement and this is a violation of U.S. and international copyright law.
Please note, violators will be prosecuted.