What does limited edition mean?
Only 100 prints will be made of that artwork unless otherwise specified.
What is a Certificate of Title?
It’s a document signed by the artist that comes with the purchase of the original painting as evidence that ownership has transferred from the artist to the purchaser.
What is Certificate of Authenticity?
It’s a document signed by the artist that comes with the purchase of a fine art print as evidence that the print has been approved by the artist.
What is an art commission?
- An art commission is the hiring and payment for the creation of a custom piece of original art.
- A commission provides collectors with original works of art of a particular size, for a certain space, and/or of a specific subject matter.
How long does it take to complete a commission?
Each commission is unique, and each collector is provided with an estimate based on the factors below:
- Date the commission is booked
- Custom or standard sized canvas
- Subject matter
- Travel time, if applicable
- Once the commission is started it generally takes 15 days to paint and another 15 days to dry and photograph.