Tide Going Out at Mother’s Beach
Giclée Fine Art Print
8 x 10 in. printed on 8.5 x 11 in. archival paper
“The playfulness of the water going in and out with the tide echoed the sounds of laughing children around me.” -Audra Esch
The day started out grey and foggy but as the day went on, the children came out to play and so did the sun.
- The sailboat mast reflection revealed the touches of wind that rippled the water.
- Painted on location at Mother’s Beach in Marina del Rey and finished in Audra’s studio.
Experience Mother’s Beach.
- Limited Edition Print
- Hand signed and numbered
- Fine Art Prints are accompanied by a signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Printed on Archival Fine Art Paper
- Shipped and insured through USPS